Career Chaser Online Technology
Career Chaser – A Comprehensive Career Management Portal
Feldman Daxon Partners’ Career Chaser is a user-friendly, multimedia, web-based global platform designed for all aspects of career transition.
This state-of-the-art platform offers users 24/7 access to the most current information in a variety of formats for clients with different learning styles and at different stages of transition:
5-minute mashups of interviews with various industry hiring managers and Feldman Daxon’s career experts answering questions about all aspects of job loss, career change, job search techniques, and interviewing.
2-minute podcasts on job search topics.
On subjects from interviewing to retirement and entrepreneurship (consulting, franchising, starting your own business).
Short e-learning modules on additional job search and career development areas of interest.
Best-in-class content for doing in-depth research on companies, people and jobs.
- Practical job search tools, to supplement working with your coach.
- Custom dashboard where all content is presented in one place, so you feel in control.
- Friendly, logical, up-to-date graphical interface that is simple to use and master.
- Progress tracker so you can stay on schedule and remain aware of your progress.
- Multimedia content in video, audio podcasts, written tutorials and e-learning modules engages those with diverse learning styles.
- Increased numbers of target employers and better intelligence provided by best-in-class research resources that are more powerful than those to which other job seekers have access.
- Better preparation for interviews because Interview Simulator includes hundreds of questions and associated videos from employers who use them in interviews. The system records mock interviews and plays back each session, enabling you to practice more.
- More appropriate job openings in your industry, identified more expediently, along with contacts to short- circuit recruitment time.
- News from the most relevant, up-to-date and influential job search and career sources.
- Better resume preparation with Resume Builder to help organize your experience and accomplishments.
- Resume360 scores resumes against more than 50 checks, providing instant, detailed feedback to optimize resumes and significantly boost chances of getting past Applicant Tracking Systems to the hiring manager
- More informed decision-making expanded job and industry options, and more satisfactory transitions due to the benefits of a suite of assessments that guide you and your coach to identify temperament, behavioral preferences at work, transferable skills, resilience, motivation, and abilities.