ABOUT MET-SCAN CANADA LTD.
Met-Scan Canada Ltd. has been a leading security systems integrator and engineering firm in Canada for nearly 20 years. They offer turn-key solutions in capturing, transporting, displaying, storing and analyzing data. Met-Scan has recently grown its operation to include R&D operations, focused on the development of Artificial Intelligence IP to meet the needs of Canadian businesses. Met-Scan operates across various verticals, with a strong focus on the public sector here in Ontario.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The General Manager is responsible for the business unit’s overall sales and operational performance – directing the sales, marketing and operations functions. This will include accountability for the P&L performance, business plans, sales and marketing activities and annual sales budgets.
- Leading and managing the day-to-day operations, including direct leadership of the Sales, Engineering, and Operations (Service and Projects) Teams.
- Providing strong direction and leadership with open and clear lines of communication, with a keen eye for motivation and mentorship.
- Gathering industry intelligence, data and knowledge in order to build strategy and direction.
- Working with the senior leadership team to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to ensure that business goals are being met.
- Building internal policies and procedures to create workplace and business efficiencies across operations.
- Empowering staff to develop strong client relationships resulting in contractual compliance and return business.
- Managing resources to provide appropriate capacity and capability to meet the demands of both the customer and the business.
- Identifying, assigning, and monitoring operational objectives and budgets with a focus on strategic goals.
- Building and fostering a culture focused on continuous improvement through the utilization of Operational Excellence tools, best practices and other efficiency initiatives.
- Managing the organization’s health and safety functions and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or commerce. An MBA is highly desired.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in sales and marketing at the integrators level within the security industry.
- An entrepreneurial outlook with the ability to build trust, deliver strong results, develop strong employees and lead change.
- Strong knowledge and experience with P&L responsibility in a management role.
- Proven track record of leading sales management, demonstrating advanced interpersonal, communication and people management skills.
- Demonstrated ability and experience to effectively execute the key responsibilities of the position.
- Ability to pass a security background check.
- Capacity to travel a minimum of 25% of the time.
HOW TO APPLY
To express interest in this exciting opportunity, email your cover letter and resume to:
Kelly Cline, Executive Search Consultant